Primary School Teacher Required in St Helens Catholic Schools
- Would you like to have a better work life balance but still be able to teach?
- Do you love teaching but not the extra workload that can come with it?
- Day to Day and Short Term Assignments across St Helens with between £80 - £120
Teaching Personnel is delighted to announce their Catholic Schools Recruitment Partnership with Liverpool Archdiocese. The Archdiocese has a network of 227 schools and colleges across 8 local education authorities. Many of these schools have forged strong links with Teaching Personnel and use our services and candidates as part of their recruitment process.
Did you know…….At age 11, Catholic schools outperform the national average English and Maths SATs scores by 6%
Here in the Liverpool Primary Branch we are currently increasing our teaching staff to cover the growing volume of day-to-day, PPA cover, Long/short term sickness, Maternity/Paternity cover and Course cover bookings we have in St Helens based Schools.
You can choose to work from 1-5 days a week and have the flexibility to pick and choose which schools you work in and where.
We are currently looking for candidates who:
• Are outstanding classroom practitioners with a creative and energetic approach
• Have a clear knowledge and understanding of KS1/2 National Curriculum
• Are committed professionals with excellent interpersonal skills
We are receiving regular requests for supply teachers on a daily basis, whether you are new to teaching and looking for supply work to learn more about local schools or a more experienced teacher looking to stay in the classroom with a lesser workload we would love to hear from you.
Any Supply teachers wishing to register will need to have an enhanced DBS certificate on the update service (or be willing to apply) and suitable teaching references. Teaching Personnel are the market leader in education recruitment and we work with schools across the whole St Helens region.
Please call Jack Curran on 0151 285 3924 to register for supply work/acquire more information, alternatively email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.