Newly Qualified Teacher required for Primary School in Manchester, M31
- Newly Qualified Teacher required for Key Stage 2.
- Vibrant and supportive Primary School with excellent staffing structure.
- Full time position in a highly reputable school.
I’m working on behalf of a “Good” Primary School in Manchester, M31 area, who are looking for a Key Stage 2 Newly Qualified Teacher.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Newly Qualified Teacher looking to work in a genuinely lovely Primary School that offers a vibrant, encouraging and supportive working environment.
Highlights of the role –
• Develop your teaching career even further in an encouraging and well structured school.
• Work as part of a highly effective and dedicated team who are passionate about delivering excellent teaching.
• Educating children from a vast range of cultures and background.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Newly Qualified Teacher looking to work in a highly popular school where you can grow and develop professionally.
This role will ideally suit a Newly Qualified Teacher who is enthusiastic and dedicated to providing exceptional teaching and is eager to get on the path of a rewarding career in education.
This school is in the Manchester M31 area and looking to recruit ASAP.
If you feel you are suited to this role of English Teacher please send your cv to –
Or contact the Manchester South Primary Branch of Teaching Personnel on (0161) 2421792