Day to Day Supply Teachers Needed at Teaching Personnel. Regular bookings available in Acton, Greenford & Ealing!
- Competitive Pay: £120-150 per day (Dependant on Experience)
- Flexible working hours as preferred (2-5 Days per Week)
- Referral Opportunities - £200 per Teacher you refer to us!
After our own expansion within the Ealing Teaching Personnel Team; we are recruiting Teachers available to work within EYFS, Key Stage 1 (KS1) or Key Stage 2 (KS2). There is an ever growing demand from our schools, especially with the build up to SAT’s so if you are looking for Supply Work from 2-5 days each week do get in touch!
What we are looking for:
• A fully or newly qualified teacher with classroom experience. Overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply!
• Experience working with Primary Ages although we would consider Secondary trained Teachers looking for a change of career path!
• Holder of a DBS that is on the Update Service.
• Available 2-5 Days Each Week.
• Live within the borough or within easy commutable distance.
• Confident, Reliable & Flexible Individuals.
In return we can offer you:
• More opportunities than any other agency in the country!
• As many days teaching as you are prepared to work.
• Access to many of the schools local to you, cutting down travel time.
• Competitive Pay from £120-£150 per day depending on experience.
We have teachers that are registered with us that work 2 days a week around other part time jobs while others consistently work 5 days each week. No matter your situation I’m confident that we can help you!
To apply please send in your most up to date CV to email@example.com or call: 0208 832 1960 for more information. We are also recruiting teachers looking to move full time roles in the near future and have many vacancies open for a September Start!
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Registration is subject to an Enhanced DBS, valid references from recent employers and proof of right to work in the UK (AGY).