‘Outstanding Primary School’ in Acton are recruiting for NQT’s
- Are you an NQT looking for a new position?
- Do you want to work in an Ofsted rated outstanding school with a track record of supporting NQT’s?
- Competitive pay from £110 per day
The school located close to Acton Main Line station was founded on a commitment to academic excellence through high expectations of the whole school community. They have a talented, dedicated and committed teaching team who strive for excellence in teaching coupled with the provision of an outstanding range of opportunities beyond the classroom. Sport especially is an important aspect in order for pupils to lead balanced lives.
The school have a track record of training and promoting NQT’s and supporting them through what can be a challenging process. To be considered you will need to have:
• Have a passion for teaching and the aspiration to have a successful career within Primary Education.
• Drive, commitment and be ready to be involved in everything the school has to offer.
• Have a specialist year group in mind whether that is in EYFS, KS1 or KS2.
• Have a QTS and be within an easy commute of Acton.
• Solid references from Student Teaching placements.
In return Teaching Personnel will offer you support and guidance through a locally based consultant that has a strong relationship with the school. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or by calling 0208 832 1960.
We are also recruiting NQT’s & FQT’s on a flexible supply basis. There is a constant demand from local schools in the area and we offer competitive pay rates. So if this applies to you and you live in Ealing, Harrow or Brent do get in touch!
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Registration is subject to an Enhanced DBS, valid references from recent employers and proof of right to work in the UK (AGY).