Year 3 Teacher Required in Oldham, OL4 Primary School.
- Full class teacher in Year 3 in two form entry primary school.
- Passion for Literacy and ability to deliver initiative lessons that interest boys.
- Positive teacher who is willing to be part of all aspect of the role.
Teaching Personnel have been approached by a 2 form entry primary school located in Oldham, OL4 who are looking for an outstanding KS2 Classroom Practitioner to support their year 3 class from this coming Easter.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate high standards of teaching in all areas of the curriculum. Be fully committed to meeting the need of all pupils, but particularly those in in vulnerable groups, so that they make good to outstanding progress.
It is highly important that you have the ability to plan and develop dynamic literacy lessons making them engaging as it has been highlighted that boys within this year group have become uninterested in the subject. A weekly planning cycle will be required to highlight gaps in learning and re-laid back to Key Stage 2 Co-ordination.
The school are looking for a KS2 Specialist with a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, and who is eager to take a full and active part in all aspects of our school community.
• Full class teacher in Year 3 in two form entry primary school.
• Passion for Literacy and ability to deliver initiative lessons that interest boys.
• Positive teacher who is willing to be part of all aspect of the role.
The two form entry primary school located in Oldham OL4, has recently been observed by Ofsted and achieved a Good report. It was highlighted that the Head teacher is dedicated to offering every single member of staff opportunities of continuous provisional development and progress in there career.
This Year 3 Teaching role is to start after Easter Holidays and for the right teacher more than likely lead in to a permeant contract.
To apply for the above position please go to www.teachingpersonnel.com and register your details. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV or call 0161 242 1790.