Teaching Assistant- support for mild learning difficulties.
- Manchester, M12 Primary School
- Supportive SLT and SENCO
- A chance to make a difference to a childs education.
A chance to make a difference to a childs' development
A quaint primary school in north Manchester require a calm and nurturing assistant to support a child with mild learning difficulties. The child is new to the school and needs a consistent member of staff to build a relationship and support him through all aspects of learning. The child has an EHC plan and his own individualised learning plan, set by the teacher.
As part of the role you will be required to:
• Work 1:1 with the child
• Follow structured plans from the teacher to include the child in daily routines
• Have experience of supporting children on a 1:1 basis
• Show an understanding of early reading and language development
Are you available to start working immediately? Can you make a difference in a child’s learning and development? Are you able to build strong relationships with children and staff quickly? Well get in touch today! Email your CV/covering letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Alternatively call the Manchester Central Primary Branch on 0161 242 1796 for more information regarding this role.