Experienced SEND General Teaching Assistant to work in Manchester, M11 Primary Schools
- • Clayton, Manchester, M11 January 2017 start
- • KS1 experience essential
- • 2 terms initial start
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit an SEND trained, assertive Teaching Assistant that is looking to make a difference in a busy City Centre Manchester school? Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant to work with SEND children with varied needs?
As part of the role you will be expected to:
• Work along side the class teacher to plan appropriate activities to match the needs of the children
• Have a calming and nurturing personality
• Be able to confront behavioural challenges head on
• Adapt to the children’s differing needs
Teaching Personnel are working alongside this school to recruit an eager and passionate Teaching Assistant to work in this active and lively city centre school. As part of the role the candidate must adopt a calm and patient approach and be willing to be flexible throughout the day.
If you feel as though this position is perfect for you please email your CV/covering letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Alternatively call the Manchester Central Primary Branch on 0161 242 1796 for more information regarding this post.