KS1 Teaching Assistant needed in Luton
- Excellent CPD Courses
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Competitive Rates of Pay
I am currently working on behalf of an innovative primary school committed to the development of all staff and children.
We are looking for an experienced KS1 learning assistant to work with the children to support their learning and deliver interventions when required. This is an exciting opportunity to join the school and help shape its growth as it moves forward from a 'good' school striving to become an 'outstanding' school.
• Able to develop an understanding of the educational, welfare and social needs of the children with whom you are supporting.
• Able to stay calm and objective when presented with unusual or challenging behaviour
• Enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team
• Able to relate exceptionally well with children and to go that extra mile to help them achieve
We can offer you:
• A commitment to providing children with high quality learning opportunities
• A dedicated team of staff and governors
• Fantastic career progression opportunities through our tailored CPD programme
• Enhanced maternity and sickness entitlement
• Opportunities for growth within the trust and partner schools
It is essential that you have at least one years experience within a primary school setting and be a level 2 or 3 trained teaching assistant.
To apply for this position please do contact Maddie on 01908 521800 and send an up to date CV to email@example.com.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check as well as pre-employment checks and registration.