Exciting opportunity for teaching assistants in High Wycombe
- Work in a respected Primary school
- Be part of a motivated and supportive team
- Have your own dedicated consultant to advise you on CPD opportunities
A respected school in High Wycombe is offering an exciting opportunity for a teaching assistant within a Primary school Key Stage 1 class.
The School is looking for a confident TA who understands the important transition between Early Years and Key Stage 1, and can support various classes throughout the week. You should have an understanding of the Key Stage 1 curriculum and be experienced in early interventions. Teaching Personnel can offer additional support through training courses and access to additional resources online.
The School has been described as a very welcoming environment where pupils behave well, feel safe and have positive attitudes towards learning.
The ideal candidate will be:
• A committed individual with KS1 experience
• Able to effectively accommodate different levels of learning
• Able to support and contribute to the raising of attainment throughout the school
We can offer:
• Continuous support from a strong and enthusiastic team
• The opportunity to teach a motivated class who are eager to learn
• The opportunity for continuous professional development
Teaching Personnel is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates are required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure and register with the DBS Update Service.
This role is due to start as soon as possible so if you are confident that this role is for you and have recent and relevant Key Stage 1 experience, then please send your CV to rachel.hutchings@teaching personnel.com or call 0118 907 26 86.