Level 2 Teaching Assistant required in Liverpool
- Target children who are below National average in Reading, Writing and Mathematics
- Support needs such as; SEMH, MLD and general learning difficulties
- Between £8.07 - £10 per hour depending on experience and qualifications
A ‘GOOD’ Primary School in Liverpool seek a Level 2 Teaching Assistant to work 5 days a week in the KS1 department.
• Target children who are below National average in Reading, Writing and Mathematics
• Support needs such as; SEBD, MLD and general learning difficulties
• Support children on a 1:1 and grouped basis
Teaching Personnel have been approached by a multi-cultural school in the heart of Liverpool to appoint a Level 2 or above Teaching Assistant to work closely with the children in the KS1 department. This role is one that will offer plenty of opportunities to excel and make a lasting impression on the staff, children and parents. It is essential that you have worked with children in either a school or education setting and you are proactive and enthusiastic about supporting the needs of children. The Head teacher is currently looking to appoint a proactive and committed practitioner who can join the KS1 team, ensuring that all the children are given the best chance to succeed to their own potential in school. If you are interested in this role then please do not hesitate to contact me on 0151 244 5430 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently, Teaching Personnel have a £50 recommendation incentive on offer- family or friends and receive the money as a bonus, providing they get out to work for 3 days through the agency.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).