TEACHING ASSISTANT, M14
- Teaching Assistant required in M14
- KS1 experience beneficial
- Experience working with EAL children
A smaller than average primary school in Rusholme (M14), are seeking a teaching assistant for a vibrant KS1 class. The school has a high intake of pupils with English as an additional language so a teaching assistant who has worked in a similar environment would be beneficial to the school. This ‘GOOD’ primary school prides itself on ‘working together to strive for excellence’ and boasts excellent levels of progression throughout year groups. The position will run up until Christmas with the opportunity for extension for the right person.
The ideal candidate would,
• Have experience working with EAL children
• Have recent KS1 experience
• Be looking to make an impact in a supported environment
In return, the school can offer,
• The opportunity to support EAL children in a KS1 environment
• A good leadership and management team
• The chance to work in a close knit community primary school
This KS1 teaching assistant position would be a great opportunity for someone to develop their skills further. It would be a great opportunity for the right candidate to flourish in a ‘safe and supporting’ environment.
If you would be interested in registering with Teaching Personnel and applying for this vacancy, you can email email@example.com or contact the Manchester South Branch on 0161 242 1792.