Year 2 Teacher needed in Milton Keynes
- Competitive Rates of Pay - Up to £150 a day
- Challenging yet Rewarding Role
- Excellent Career Progression
We are currently seeking a Year 2 teacher to work in a primary school in Milton Keynes, on a long term/permanent basis. Candidates must have qualified teacher status and have up to date knowledge of the national curriculum.
The school are ideally we are looking for a candidate who:
- Has qualified teaching status
- NQT's welcomed as well as experienced teachers
- Experience of working with pupils with challenging behaviour
- Any experience working with SEN children
- Flexibility in terms of age groups
- Key Stage 1 experience essential
The school is a friendly and welcoming environment which ensures that pupils feel safe and teachers feel supported. The school is a 'new' school which has recently merged as one of a group of academy schools and in its first Ofsted has been graded as "requires improvement". The school since then have rapidly improved through new training and CPD for teachers, a well-balanced and fair behaviour policy, new facilities and resources and a leafy outdoor space that allows children to play and socialise in a calming environment.
The school is improving and well on its way to become a 'good' school so is striving for high standards in all aspects of the curriculum.
To apply for this position or for more information please contact Maddie on 01908 521800 and send your up to date CV to email@example.com.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check as well as pre-employment checks and registration.
For other teaching positions please do get in touch.