Year 2 Teacher needed in Northampton
- Competitive Rates of Pay - Up to £150
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Opportunities for a Permanent Post
Year 2 Teacher Needed.
A Primary School in Northampton are currently seeking a Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher to work in Year 2. The teacher will be in charge will and be responsible for all class planning and preparation, to ensure all learning abilities are met. The right person should demonstrate a clear understanding of moderation and the attainment levels involved and ideally have some knowledge of statutory requirements. This role is set to last for a minimum of a term to provide long-term sickness cover.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* At least 12 months experience within a similar setting
* QTS or a PGCE
* A positive approach to teaching
* The ability to build good relationships with the staff and children
* Enthusiasm and the ability to engage pupils through effective learning
To apply for this position or for more information please contact Maddie at Teaching Personnel on 01604 521208 and send your up to date CV to email@example.com.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check as well as pre-employment checks and registration.
For other teaching positions in and around Northampton please do get in touch.