Year 2 Teacher needed in Hertfordshire
- Modern School with Excellent Facilities
- Two Form Entry School - Joint Planning
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
Our client school is seeking to appoint a KS1 Class Teacher to a popular and high achieving school to start as soon as possible
Experienced teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply. Please contact us to register for this and many other opportunities.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and innovative member of staff who will be committed to upholding the Catholic ethos of the school.
We are looking for someone who:
• is an excellent practitioner, passionate about teaching and learning and committed to delivering an exciting and creative curriculum
• is able to work in partnership with parents, staff and Governors to help improve standards and attainment levels
• is able to inspire the children they teach to promote progress across different levels of ability
• and will contribute to the overall development of the school.
The school pupils who are generally well-behaved, enthusiastic and happy; a dedicated and friendly team of staff, governors and parents: a caring and supportive environment where everyone is valued.
The position is subject to pre-employment checks, and Enhanced DBS checks.
To apply for this position please send your up to date CV to email@example.com and contact Maddie on 01707 386212.
*For other teaching positions in Hertfordshire please do get in touch.