Year 2 Teacher needed in Ware
- Excellent Career Progression
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Competitive Rates of Pay - Up to £150
A primary school in Ware are seeking an outgoing teacher to join their team to teach their year 2 class on either a full or part time basis.
The successful applicant will;
• Be an effective class teacher who is committed to teamwork and striving for high levels of achievement
• Have good communication skills and the ability to inspire and motivate pupils and colleagues
• Have the enthusiasm and commitment to make a positive impact on pupils' learning, personal development and progression
The school welcomes applicants from both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers.
To apply for this position or for more information please send your up to date CV to email@example.com.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check as well as pre-employment checks and registration.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
*For other teaching positions in and around Ware please do get in touch.