Experienced Year 2 Teacher required in Bradford
- Do you have KS1 SATs experience?
- Are you looking for a fulltime position?
- Are you looking for competitive rates of pay? (up to £187 dependant on experience)
Are you an enthusiastic, experienced Year 2 Teacher looking for a full time position? If the answer is yes we need you. Here at Teaching Personnel we are looking for enthusiastic Year 2 Teachers based in Bradford.
The ideal Year 2 Teacher will make lessons creative and engaging, as well as be;
• Fully Qualified Teacher/ Newly Qualified Teacher
• Have experience with KS1 SATs preparations and assessments
• Have experience with Phonics Programmes – Ruth Miskin, Read Write Inc, Jolly Phonics
• Be willing to adapt to the schools ethos and values
• Be available full time
This is a large 3 form school in the BD3 area and easily accessible via public transport. The have recently been observed by OFTED in 2016 and received ‘Good’. They differentiate themselves through their relentless focus on student achievement, led by highly committed and professional staff.
Teaching personnel is the leading education recruitment agency in the UK. Benefits to you include;
• Access to Teaching Personnels ‘CPD Academy’, which is great for those looking to develop their skills and aspiring teachers
• Competitive rates of pay available (up to £187 dependant on experience)
Teaching Personnel are also working in partnership with a number of leading, nationally recognised CPD providers such as the National Association of SEN and Leeds Trinity University to deliver an extensive range of career developing opportunities, covering areas such as; assessment for learning, planning for progression, effective behaviour management, teaching for learning, literacy and numeracy in the curriculum, using data, SEND, effective adult learning support, supporting pupils with BESD, Team Teach, Moving & Handling, Safeguarding and the Ethos in Catholic Schools.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS