Want to teacher Year 2 in Doncaster?
- Are you a Key Stage 1 teacher looking for work in DN5?
- A chance to secure a permeant job
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
Year 1 in Doncaster
Are you a Key Stage 1 teacher looking for work in DN5?
TP are looking for lower Key Stage 1 (Year 2) teacher to start after February half term for a long term position which could lead to a permanent placement.
The ideal candidate will be…
• Newly Qualified Teacher or Fully Qualified Teacher
• Previous experience of working in within Key Stage 1
• Year 2 SATs experience is great
• Clear understanding of data analysis and the important impact this can have on achievement and attainment
• Be able full time for the rest of the academic year
The school has recently been rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and is in Bentley (DN5) area of Doncaster, the school has a supportive team and looking for an enthusiastic practitioner looking to be a part of a school which is a big part of the local community. The school is part of a federation and is becoming increasingly common due to the rapid changes occurring within our education system.
Traveling to the school is just 20 minutes drive from the A635 and also has good public transport links.
Teaching personnel is the leading education recruitment agency in the UK………. Benefits include•
Ongoing CPD – Exclusive partnership with Leeds Trinity University
• Great pay of up to £187
• Recommend a friend and earn £50
Teaching Personnel work in partnership with a variety of leading, nationally recognised CPD providers, such as National Association of SEN, National Autistic Society, Rush Miskin, Team Teach, Educare, Creative Education, and Leeds Trinity University.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)
For more info please call Rav on 0113 2240231 or email Ravinder.jandu@teachingspersonn