Full time Year 2 Class Teacher required from October 2016 in Long Eaton!
- Full time position required for maternity cover to start from October 2016 until the end of the academic year
- A fantastic opportunity to work at an OUTSTANGING infant school
- Competitive rates of pay
Teaching Personnel are currently working on behalf of an OUTSTANGING Infant School based within the NG10 area. The school are looking for a good Fully Qualified Year 2 Teacher to take on a full time maternity post starting from October 2016 until at least the end of the academic year.
The successful teacher must have a good knowledge of the Key Stage 1 curriculum, be experienced with the Year 2 SATS and the transition into lower KS2, and be fully committed to the role and all class teacher responsibilities including planning, assessments and reports. You will be joining an outstanding school with a friendly and well organised team.
The ideal Candidate will:
- Be Fully Qualified with good experience and knowledge of the Key Stage 1 curriculum, particularly in Year 2
- Have recent experience of the Year 2 SATs and the transition into lower KS2
- Have the ability to deliver consistently high quality learning opportunities for all children regardless of needs, background or starting points
- Have a proven track record of delivering both highly educational and engaging lessons to raise pupil attainment levels
- Good, strong behaviour management and organisation skills
- Have a passion to work with young people & be committed to safeguarding children
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
For more information or to register with Teaching Personnel please contact Georgina on 0115 845 6405 or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is subject to an Enhance Child Workforce DSB registered to the Update Service, good references and a registration interview in branch. Please call for more information.