Key Stage One teacher needed in Bracknell for January
- Do you have a passion for children’s creative learning?
- Do you have experience of teaching in KS1 recently?
- Do you have a commitment to the achievement of high standards?
A 'good' school in Bracknell are looking for a Key Stage One teacher to join them from January.
The school’s pupils come from a wide range of different cultures and backgrounds, making for an extremely unique learning environment. The school believe that teachers and pupils should educate each other. This not only makes it a fantastic place to teach, but a fantastic place to learn from the brilliant and understanding pupils.
The ideal candidate:
• have a passion for children’s creative learning
• have had recent experience of teaching in KS1
• have a commitment to the achievement of high standards
• be a team-player
• be prepared to take an active part in all aspects of school life
To apply send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189 072 686
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.