Year 2 Teacher required for immediate start
- Most recent Ofsted report ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding’ in behavioural management
- Competitive rate of pay with opportunity to earn up to £150 per day
- Excellent CPD opportunities
Teaching Personnel is one of the fastest growing Teacher Recruitment Agencies in the UK. We are currently working on behalf of a primary school in Newcastle who is looking for a Year 2 teacher to start in the Autumn term. This role will include providing additional support for students in a small group setting identifying and targeting areas of literacy that need improvement. Previous experience working as a Literacy specialist is advantageous but not essential. There is a high percentage of EAL students within the school and preparation for Phonics screening is the main objective of the role.
The school is located in Newcastle with excellent access to transport links; metro lines and bus routes. The school role is currently around 400 students with an extensive Senior Leadership team.
This is a part time position for one year
• Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
• Recent and up to date experience teaching in upper Year 2 classroom with excellent knowledge of the curriculum and Phonics screening
• Confident communicator, who is able to form positive relationships with all school staff
• Flexibility in this position is required
• Experience working with EAL students is an advantage
• Competitive rates of pay
• Working alongside outstanding and enthusiastic practitioners
• Access to a range of Teaching Personnel CPD ( National Association of SEN, National Autistic Society, Ruth Miskin-Read, Write Inc, Team Teach, Educare, Creative Education and Hexham Newcastle Diocese)
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be required to undergo an Enhanced CRB check.
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)