KS1 Class Teacher needed
- We have a number of long term and day to day assignments starting immediately.
- Teaching Personnel the UKs number one education only agency are currently working with a number of schools across Rochdale and Oldham who are currently recruiting for KS1 Teachers
- Pay scale £21,000.00 - £29,000.00
Teaching Personnel the UKs number one education only agency are currently working with a number of schools across Rochdale and Oldham who are currently recruiting for KS1 Teachers. We have a number of long term and day to day assignments starting immediately.
Pay scale £21,000.00 - £29,000.00
Job Description for the role of KS1 Class Teacher
• To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for pupils, incorporating the National Curriculum requirements.
• To facilitate, support and monitor the overall progress and development of all the pupils.
• To foster a stimulating and creative learning environment and educational experience, this provides students with the opportunity to fulfil their individual potential.
• To share in the development of the school curriculum, courses and study, teaching materials, teaching programmes, methods of teaching and assessment and their review.
• Directing and supervising the work of Teaching Assistants.
• Teach pupils in their assigned group according to their educational needs, including the setting and marking of work to be carried out by the students in school and elsewhere.
• To assess, record and report on the attendance, progress, development and attainment of all pupils and keep such records as are required by the school’s systems.
• To ensure a high quality learning experience for pupils, which meets internal and external quality standards.
• To provide a positive, conductive and safe learning environment, encouraging high standards in punctuality, presentation of work and relationships.
To join Teaching Personnel go to www.teachingpersonnel.com/registar or call 0161 242 1790