Intervention Teaching Assistant with specific focus on Numeracy required to raise attainment in an OFSTED graded ‘Good’ School in North Manchester, M40
- Play a pivotal part in raising attainment throughout KS1/2
- Join a hard working and regimented team within KS1/2
- Maths graduate with school based experience would be shortlisted
A large two form entry school in North Manchester require a Numeracy/Mathematics specialist to help raise attainment throughout KS1/2.
Working predominantly in key stage two, the ideal candidate will take small groups for Numeracy to help raise attainment and improve pupil’s levels. This role is for the rest of the academic year and is a full time post, five days per week, so requires a fully committed and dedicated candidate.
The School can offer state of the art facilities close to central Manchester as well as a calm and positive working environment and a friendly, welcoming staff team. Also good support and opportunities to engage in all the professional development offered in school
- Ability to take classes at short notice
- Read Write Inc Phonics experience (Training will be offered)
- Opportunity for a permanent contract in the future
- Good links to the local area and close to Manchester City Centre.
If you feel you have the required experience and are fully committal to this kind of role please call the Manchester Primary South office on 0161 242 1792 or send your CV with covering letter to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org