A brilliant and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant - Required September 2016
- Have relevant qualifications NVQ 2 and 3 in childcare and learning (level 2 only may be acceptable if a willingness to work towards NVQ3 can be demonstrated) or a relevant Degree
- Supporting groups of children making progress in English, Maths and across all areas of the curriculum
- Keeping the teacher up to date with the progress and behaviour of pupils
A brilliant and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant Required September 2016
Teaching Personnel wish to appoint a brilliant and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team in September 2016. We are looking for a TA with flexibility, experience in learning support and the ability to contribute to our school’s mission. The successful applicant will be sensitive to children’s variable needs, but be able to work under the guidance of the teaching team, Inclusion Manager and Leadership Team. This post will involve working 1:1 and with a small group to support a child’s learning.
The successful candidate will:
• Have relevant qualifications NVQ 2 and 3 in childcare and learning (level 2 only may be acceptable if a willingness to work towards NVQ3 can be demonstrated) or a relevant Degree
• Supporting groups of children making progress in English, Maths and across all areas of the curriculum;
• Supporting the social, emotional and behavioural needs of the pupils;
• Communicating with parents and guardians;
• Preparing resources and some administrative work;
Teaching Personnel is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). You should also sign up to the DBS Update service.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this role; please contact the Manchester Primary North Branch on 0161 242 1790 and email your cv / covering letter to email@example.com