KS1 TEACHER REQUIRED, M22
- NQTs looking for KS1 teaching role
- Work in a “GOOD” school in the Central Manchester area
- Phonics experience essential
This larger than average primary school in Manchester, M22 is seeking a positive and proactive practitioner to join their team on a temporary basis. The role will run up until Christmas but may be extended depending on internal circumstances. The school prides itself on ‘making learning a journey’ and promotes ‘respect and understanding’ through its day to day practices and attitudes of the children and staff.
Experienced teachers and NQTs will be considered for the role and are encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate will have recent experience working in KS1 and will be comfortable with the KS1 curriculum. Phonics knowledge is essential.
In return, the school can offer,
• A school rated ‘GOOD’ at its last Ofsted Inspection
• Support with induction for NQT’s
• A competitive pay rate (£21,804-£37,496)
This KS1 position would be an excellent opportunity for NQTs or experienced teachers to gain experience in a mainstream primary school. If you would like to apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call into the Manchester Central branch on 0161 242 1796.