Key Stage 1 Teacher required in Southampton
- Excellent School
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Supportive staff
Teaching Personnel are excited to be working exclusively with an excellent school inSouthampton, Hampshire. The school are looking for a hard working Primary teacher with the ability to deliver curriculum across KS1.
This will be on a Full Time basis will be working predominantly with a Year Reception class starting in January.
If you are interested and get on well within the school, this role could be extended into the new academic year.
To be considered for this position you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
• Have experience delivering the Curriculum in Primary Schools
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed and driven Primary team
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to deliver inspiring lessons
• Have a professional attitude
We are looking for a qualified person who is able to take control of classes within a Primary environment.
You will be required to teach pupils of all abilities and must be able to adapt your lessons to the specific needs of the class.
If you are interested in this position or know someone that would be, then please feel free to contact Rebecca Clark on 02380 836649 or email Rebeca.Clark@teachingpersonnel.com.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!