Year 1 Teacher Full time
- School in Southampton
- Permanent Role
- Pay rates of up to £130 per day
Teaching Personnel are excited to be working exclusively with an excellent school in Southampton, Hampshire. The school are looking for a hard working Primary teacher with the ability to deliver curriculum across Key Stage 1.
This will be on a Full Time basis starting in January and will be working predominantly with a Year 1 class.
To be considered for this position you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT induction offered)
• Have experience delivering the Curriculum in Primary Schools
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed and driven Primary team
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to deliver inspiring lessons
• Have a professional attitude
You will be required to teach pupils of all abilities and must be able to adapt your lessons to the specific needs of the class.
If you are interested in this position or know someone that would be, then please feel free to contact Rebecca Clark on 02380 836649 or email at Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org.