Teaching Personnel Seeking KS1 & KS2 Teachers In Southsea
- Passionate teachers wanted
- FQT's & NQT's welcome to apply
- Valid QTS required
Are you the type of teacher we are looking for?
- Passionate about education and improvement
- Strong classroom management skills
- Able to implement effective behavior management strategies
- Confident and excited for a challenge
Teaching Personnel are looking for passionate Key Stage 2 Teachers to fill various positions in Hampshire and the surrounding areas.We are looking for experienced and confident teachers and in return, we offer very local flexible work with great rates of pay and a friendly, professional service.
It is essential that you hold QTS to teach within government funded schools in the UK and preferably have experience of working within schools that can be referenced. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. If you require a work permit to work in the UK, please inform us prior to your application.
If you would like to find out more about the positions we currently have call Amelia on 02380 8336649 or email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your CV to sign up for our supply roles.