Year 1 Teacher needed in Hammersmith & Fulham, Immediate Start
- Maternity cover
- £150 - £170 per day
- Immediate Start Date
Teaching Personnel are looking for a passionate Year 1 Teacher to join a proud community school based in Hammersmith & Fulham. The school set high standards for every child giving them the opportunities, responsibility and trust needed to achieve their potential. You will be joining a talented team of staff who generate a wealth of positive learning opportunities for all.
You will be taking over from the current Year 1 Teacher who is going on maternity leave. The class consists of 27 mixed ability pupils and the school require a positive, motivational teacher who can build on the hard work that has already been started in this class.
The successful candidate
• Will have had at least one years experience teaching Key Stage 1
• Will be confident with the UK curriculum
• Will possess excellent classroom management skills
• Will preferably be phonics trained
• Must be able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging KS1 lessons that keeps learning fun, interactive and creative.
• Must be a qualified teacher with QTS
• Will have a DBS certificate registered to the update service
• Be able to provide 2 references from previous employers
Although you will be covering for the Year 1 teacher while she is on maternity leave, there is the opportunity to secure a long term position within the school.
If you are interested in this role and have the above skills and experience, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the London Central Primary team on 0207 593 3076. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.