Key Stage one Teacher required in Corby
- •2 Form entry primary school
- •Daily rate up to £150.00
- •Good graded school
This two form entry school in Corby are looking for an inspiring, creative and caring KS1 teacher to cover maternity leave from Feb 2016. The post is temporary for the duration of the maternity leave on a full time basis covering a year 1 class. All applicants should be reflective and innovative thinkers who are able to strive for the highest standards for themselves and their pupils.
The school can offer a friendly and supportive environment and full induction and support is given to all staff.
We want you if:
• You are an outstanding classroom practitioner
• You are passionate about teaching and learning
• You are motivated to achieve the highest possible standards and can inspire this in others
• You are committed to making a huge difference to the lives of our children and our community.
If you are interested in the position please contact Megan on 01604 521 208 at Teaching Personnel or email email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS–Full assistance provided (AGY)