Final Year Students / Newly Qualified Teachers Required In Sefton
- Excellent opportunity to further develop skills and knowledge from University and placement schools whilst being paid!
- Do you want to place yourself in schools with active vacancies and upcoming roles for September? Providing supply either day to day or long term means you are a KNOWN quantity to schools - it makes it far more likely you'll be considered for upcoming positions.
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy gives you access to courses and forums to boost your CV and knowledge base.
• Are you about to finish your Teacher Training?
• Do you want to build up your teaching experience in a variety of different schools before committing to a permanent contract within the Sefton area?
• Do you want the flexibility of supply work, but with the security of a guaranteed income?
The Liverpool branch of Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting candidates who are due to complete their teacher training in the next couple of months.
Our client schools are already starting to contact us with permanent/fixed term contracts they are recruiting for starting in September.
We also have a high demand for supply teachers to cover short term assignments - such as sickness/course cover – and this is a perfect way of building up your experience of different schools and year groups prior to securing a permanent role. For selected candidates we also offer a Guaranteed Work Scheme, which means that you have the security of a guaranteed weekly income!
Our client schools are varied, but we have recently secured a Service Level Agreement with the Liverpool Archdiocese, which means that we have a large volume of work available in Catholic Schools - so if you are of the Catholic Faith yourself, have previous experience in a Catholic School, or have the CCRS, then you would be in high demand!
You can even start working for us during the summer term, once you have finished your final placement – so please contact us asap so we can start the registration process!
We also cover the following areas: Liverpool, St Helens, Chester, Knowlsey, Halton, Wigan, Warrington & Wirral
So if you would be interested in supply roles or permanent role in these areas we'd still like to hear from you!