Final Year Student? Newly Qualified Teacher - Roles Available Throughout Halton LEA!
- Are you looking to increase your knowledge within the Primary setting? We cater for all types of school within in Halton so can offer you roles which fit your requirements
- Qualified as a Teacher and now want to be p-aid as one - not a problem - we pay to scale and in accordance with Agency Workers Regulations M1 - M6
- Team Teach, NASEN courses, ASD Awareness, Safeguarding Training, RWI, Catholic Forums - these are just some of the CPD courses we offer to our candidates
• Are you about to finish your Teacher Training?
• Do you want to build up your teaching experience in a variety of different schools before committing to a permanent contract?
• Do you want the flexibility of supply work, but with the security of a guaranteed income?
The Liverpool branch of Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting candidates who are due to complete their teacher training in the next couple of months.
Our client schools are already starting to contact us with permanent/fixed term contracts they are recruiting for starting in September.
We also have a high demand for supply teachers to cover short term assignments - such as sickness/course cover – and this is a perfect way of building up your experience of different schools and year groups prior to securing a permanent role. For selected candidates we also offer a Guaranteed Work Scheme, which means that you have the security of a guaranteed weekly income!
Our client schools are varied, but we have recently secured a Service Level Agreement with the Liverpool Archdiocese, which means that we have a large volume of work available in Catholic Schools - so if you are of the Catholic Faith yourself, have previous experience in a Catholic School, or have the CCRS, then you would be in high demand!
You can even start working for us during the summer term, once you have finished your final placement – so please contact us asap so we can start the registration process!
We have roles across EYFS / KS1 and KS2 available - if you are seeking paid employment within Primary schools we want to hear from you!
If you are interested in working for Teaching Personnel, please send your CV to Jack in the Liverpool Primary Branch at email@example.com or call the office on 0151 282 3924.