Year 2 Teacher required for Salford Primary School- MAT Cover until February 2017.
- Salford Primary School - Year 2 Teacher
- MAT Cover until February 2017 initially
- Opportunity for Temporary-Permanent Contract (Easter 2017)
Due to a Maternity leave within Key Stage One,a 1.5 form entry primary school in the Salford area of Manchester are looking for a Year 2 Teacher to work alongside another Year 2 Teacher and within a friendly, supportive Key Stage 1 department.
- Key Stage 1 Experience
- Working with low achieving EAL children
- Fixed Term, Long Term Contract
- Large Primary School, Hyde, Tameside
- Phonics schemes and SAT’s Experience desirable, not essential
Teaching Personnel are working closely with a 1.5 form entry primary school in Salford.This school provides excellent support structures and proudly serves the local community. There is a specific cohort of Key Stage 1 children who need a Year 2 teacher to come in and invigorate, and bring learning to life. You would need to have experience of phonics schemes and ideally have experience of Key Stage 1 SAT’s as you would be expected to have a positive impact on raising attainment within the year 2 class for the SAT’s. If you have experience of working within Key Stage 1 with a passion for phonics along with SAT’s experience where possible, the school would be really interested in meeting you for this position.
In return, the school can offer you a supportive staff team and environment with a great team ethos and facilities too. Their passion for providing education to the highest standard possible in Salford is infectious. As a Year 2 Teacher with phonics experience, you would have the fulfilment and satisfaction of helping to make a difference and raise attainment within Key Stage 1.
- Salary (£22,023 - £37,821)
- Supportive Key Stage 1 Staff Team
- Great facilities and opportunity for progression
- Opportunity for permanent contract in 2016
- NQT’s and FQT’s are encouraged to apply
The school are looking to meet people ASAP with a view to making an appointment for October Half Term. Please send your CV and/or cover letter to email@example.com or call 0161 242 1792 for more information.