Year 1 Teacher Role at ‘Outstanding’ Ealing Primary School – Maternity Cover
- Year 1 Maternity Cover
- 'Outstanding' School
- To start after October Half Term
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a well established and highly successful primary school, situated in central Ealing. The maternity post will begin after the October half term but ideally would like someone to start on the 17th October in order for thereto be a handover week.
The schools aim is to enable a stimulating, challenging and creative learning environment, where opportunities for extending children’s learning can be harnessed and developed. Located a short walk from Ealing Broadway station this is a great opportunity to get into an excellent school. There will be the opportunity to go permanent at the school later down the line!
The school offers:
• Career growth and development with many opportunities for training and promotion. Every teacher has a personal professional development programme.
• Teams of teachers that share information and workload over a 3-form entry. You will never find yourself struggling on your own.
• Framework to support teaching, learning and assessment enabling you to excel as a teacher and further development.
• Specialist subjects in PE, Music & French to vary the teaching for pupils and reducing your own workload.
Working through Teaching Personnel enables you to join a team of fantastic staff and support from a dedicated consultant. The school are looking to interview shortly so do apply ASAP to be considered. To apply please send in your CV and covering letter or call 0208 832 1960 for more information. We also have many other vacancies; full time, part time and flexible hours so to have a confidential chat please call us today!
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Registration is subject to an Enhanced DBS, valid references from recent employers and proof of right to work in the UK (AGY).