Year 1 Class teacher - 4 Form Entry Ealing School
- Required for October
- Suitable for an ambitious NQT or FQT looking to make a mark in a school
- Ofsted rated ‘Good’ and ‘Excellent’ for Behaviour Management
This 4 form entry school serves the Northfields and South Ealing area of the Ealing Borough. The schools teachers are enthusiastic, committed to improving outcomes for children with a passion for learning through a meaningful, creative curriculum. The children are interested in learning and exceptionally well behaved. Facilities and resources are excellent, standards and achievements are good and improving.
The school offers:
• Career growth and development with many opportunities for training and promotion. Every teacher has a personal professional development programme.
• Teams of teachers that share information and workload. You will never find yourself struggling on your own.
• Framework to support teaching, learning and assessment enabling you to excel as a teacher and further development.
• Specialist subjects in PE, Music & French to vary the teaching for pupils and reducing your own workload.
To apply please send in your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0208 832 1960 for more information. We are also recruiting teachers on a supply basis within Ealing & Harrow so if this applies to you, get in touch today!
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Registration is subject to an Enhanced DBS, valid references from recent employers and proof of right to work in the UK (AGY).