Key stage 1 Primary School Teacher needed at ‘outstanding’ school
- Ofsted report notes that parents “could not wish for a better place for my children”
- Excellent opportunity for career progression in one of the most sought out schools.
- Outstanding Leadership and management from the acting head teacher and senior team.
The school is looking for an outstanding candidate to compliment their ‘outstanding’ school and deliver a high quality of education to their pupils. The school is located in Croydon. The school was founded on the moral values of love, kindness and joy, which is realised in the delivery of their education. The school aims to promote “excellence and enjoyment for all” and Ofsted acknowledges they are very successful in doing this. This is one of the most exciting job opportunities available so apply ASAP to be taken into consideration for the role.
The ideal candidate will:
• Ideally have experience teaching year 1 classrooms (but not necessary).
• Driven by moral integrity.
• Charismatic, enthusiastic and ready to hit the ground running.