Key Stage 1 Teacher
- Work in Croydon, up and coming area
- Supportive school environment
- Excellent progression opportunities
KS1 Primary teacher required, NQT, FQT or OTT – full time position.
This is a two form entry Primary school in the Croydon. They are looking for a Key Stage 1 primary teacher to start in January
You will need the ability to:
• Nurture, inspire pupils and lead by example.
• Commit to Assessment for Learning and Co-operative Learning.
• Work closely and efficiently utilise the support of teaching assistants.
• Raise standards and accelerate progress in Key Stage 1.
We can offer you a school which:
• Are successful and ambitious in driving up standards for its children.
• Have friendly, dedicated staff who work well in teams to make things happen.
• Provides excellent opportunities for professional development available.
• Offers the possibility of completing an NQT induction year.
To apply for this role please send an updated version of your CV via the link below or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can find out more about this role by calling Emma on 0208 944 1088.