FULL OR PART TIME KS1 TEACHER NEEDED IN MAIDENHEAD
- Work in a school where children are caring and considerate towards each other
- Be part of a supportive team
- Have the opportunity to develop skills and CPD through training and online resources
A developing school in Maidenhead are offering an exciting opportunity for a Key Stage One teacher to join them on a full or part time basis.
The School is looking for a confident teacher who engages with the children well and has energy and spirit. You should have an understanding of the Key Stage 1 curriculum and be experienced in early interventions. Teaching Personnel can offer additional support through training courses and access to additional resources online.
Pupils feel safe in the school and show care and consideration for each other.
The ideal candidate will be:
• An excited and committed individual
• Able to effectively accommodate different levels of learning
• Able to support and contribute to the raising of attainment throughout the school
We can offer:
• Continuous support from a strong and enthusiastic team
• The opportunity to teach a motivated class who are eager to learn
• The opportunity for continuous professional development
Teaching Personnel is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates are required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure and register with the DBS Update Service.
This role is due to start in September so if you are confident that this role is for you and have recent and relevant experience, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 907 26 86.