Year One class teacher in exciting school in Kidlington
- Be part of a progressive team
- Build new methods to aid in progression
- Work with an enthusiastic SLT
A previously “outstanding” school who have been proven to be progressing back towards this are looking for a fully qualified teacher to join them after the October half term in their Year One class. The school is based in Kidlington and is expanding year on year.
The School is looking for a confident teacher who understands the important transition between Early Years and Key Stage 1, and can teach various classes throughout the week. The successful individual should be adaptable to be able to build new methods within the school to aid in its improvement. You should have an understanding of the Key Stage 1 curriculum and be experienced in early interventions. Teaching Personnel can offer additional support through training courses and access to additional resources online.
The ideal candidate will be:
• A committed individual with KS1 experience
• Able to effectively accommodate different levels of learning
• Able to support and contribute to the raising of attainment throughout the school
We can offer:
• Continuous support from a strong and enthusiastic team
• The opportunity to teach a motivated class who are eager to learn
• The opportunity for continuous professional development
Teaching Personnel is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates are required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure and register with the DBS Update Service.
This school are looking to meet with potential teachers as soon as possible, so if you are confident that this role is for you and have recent and relevant Key Stage 1 experience, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 907 26 86.