Passionate about teaching Welsh?
- High expectations of all pupils and staff
- Exceptional school facilities
- Attractive pay
If you are passionate about teaching Welsh, this could be the perfect opportunity to demonstrate your high level of teaching skills
A newly built school in the Neath, Port Talbot area is currently searching for the right candidate to become a part of their remarkable welsh department.
The school has a very warm and welcoming atmosphere and is looking for an individual who works closely with the students and helps them reach their full potential. The school has emphasised the importance of the safeguarding and well-being of all pupils, and want to ensure that the successful candidate is able to deliver high quality of teaching and facilitate learning for all pupils.
- Full teaching responsibilities
- Preparation and planning of work
- Marking work
- Hold a structured time table
- Teach KS3 and KS4
The successful candidate:
- Must hold Teaching Qualification
- Have two school based references
- EWC membership
- Enhanced DBS on update service
- Fluent in welsh
To apply for this post, please register your CV with us or additionally send a copy of your CV to Rhian.Morris@teachingpersonnel.com
* Teaching Personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service – Full Assistance Provided.*