Team-Teach Teaching Assistant, Ormskirk
- Opportunity to support a pupil on a 1:1 basis
- You MUST have an in date Team Teach qualification to apply for this role
- You MUST be able to provide personal care
I am urgently seeking a Teaching Assistant to work in an Outstanding independent school in Ormskirk. The role will be to start ASAP on a 1:1 basis with a male pupil until Easter and is likely to continue until the end of the academic year. The school provides care for children between the ages of 5-19 and meets the needs of pupils with speech, language and social communication difficulties. 80% of pupils in the school have ASC. Please see below for more information on the role and the requirements for applicants:
- 1:1 support for a male pupil. The pupil has ASC and some language capabilities but low verbal skills.
- An element of personal care is required with this pupil. You must have experience or be willing to comply with this.
- You MUST be Team Teach trained to apply for this role. (Although this pupil isn't particularly poorly behaved or aggressive).
- You must have your own transport as the pupil is taken out on a 2:1 basis to local places including the park, supermarket etc.
The pay rate for this role will be £8.07 per hour
To apply for this excellent teaching opportunity, please email your CV/cover note to email@example.com
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).