Teaching Assistants based in Wakefield - needed to start ASAP
- Dedicated Personal Consultant
- Weekly Pay
- Access to regular training and CPD courses in your local area
Teaching Personnel are working closely with a specialist behaviour setting based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. The post is to start as soon as possible and you will be required to work during term time until the end of the academic year, with the possibility of becoming a permanent member of their staff.
The schools work with children who are vulnerable and often display challenging behaviour. You will need to be patient, resilient and have a holistic approach when working with pupils. You will need to support teachers in helping children overcome barriers to learning, de-escalate challenging behaviour in schools and build up positive, working relationships.
• Experience of working with pupils with challenging behaviour
• Firm understanding of the issues that surround children with challenging behaviour
• Resilient nature
• A desire to support pupils with challenging behaviour
• Firm understanding of the social, emotional and mental health needs of young people
You will need to be confident and able to build up good, strong and effective relationships with the pupils and staff.
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Jade Halidu on 0113 224 0234 or email jade.halidu@teaching personnel.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to this job through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS- Full assistant provided (AGY)