Do you have experience in a Primary school and supporting children with challenging behaviour?
- Challenging and rewarding role
- Long term opportunity
- Competitive rates of pay
Primary Behaviour Teaching Assistant needed for Coventry, could it be you??
1. Provide levels of individual pastoral support to pupils including those with special needs, as directed by the teacher.
2. Receive and supervise pupils excluded from, or otherwise not working to, a normal timetable.
3. Attend to pupils personal needs and provide advice to assist in their social care, health and hygiene development.
4. Support the assessment of pupils to determine those in need of particular help and support.
5. Assist the teacher with the development and implementation of individual Education/Behavioural/ Support/ Mentoring plans and behaviour management strategies.
6. Support the class teacher to develop one to one mentoring arrangements with pupils and provide support for distressed pupils.
7. Promote the speedy and effective transfer of pupils across phases and the integration of those who have been absent.
8. Provide information and advice to enable pupils to make choices about their own learning, behaviour and attendance.
9. Support the challenge and motivation of pupils, promoting and reinforcing self esteem.
10. Provide feedback to pupils in relation to progress, achievements, behaviours and attendance.
11. Liaise with feeder schools and other relevant bodies to gather pupil information.
12. Support pupils’ access to learning using appropriate strategies and resources.
If you have a Teaching Assistant Qualification and training in Behaviour management such as MAPA or Team Teach please contact us today.