SEN Teaching Assistant, Liverpool
- Looking for a primary TA role supporting pupils with behavioural difficulties?
- Do you have a team teach certificate?
- Do you have any experience of working with pupils with SEMH difficulties?
Looking for a primary TA role supporting pupils with behavioural difficulties? Do you have a team teach certificate?
Our client school provides education for pupils with behavioural, emotional and social difficulties from Years 1 to 6.Everyone in the school strives to create an environment where teamwork, support and friendship form the basis of our relationships. They value children as individuals and encourage their development as active, positive members of the school and their own communities
This school is located in Liverpool and is a short walking distance from local bus stops. Person Specification
• Work in a team
• Communication skills
• Organisational Skills/flexibility
• Experience of working with pupils with ASC
• Team Teach Trained - positive handling strategies
• ICT skills
If you would like to be considered and for more details, please call Michelle on 0151 285 4258.
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).