Team Teach or Steps trained candidates required ASAP!
- Variety of work placements available
- Ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding, Prevent, Supporting and Understanding Children on the Autistic Spectrum
- Pay from £49 to £55+ per day
Do you have recent Team Teach or Steps training?
Teaching Personnel have a high demand for staff with specific training, as many of our SEN schools require this level of specialist training in order to work with their students who may present challenging behaviour in specialist schools in and around Watford.
If you have recent Team Teach or Steps qualifications and some experience working with young people in residential or educational provisions, we would love to hear from you!
We can offer the following types of work:
• Full time or part time roles in SEN and mainstream schools
• Fixed term or permanent contracts
• Day to day cover supply work
• Maternity cover roles
• Long term sickness cover roles
• Tutoring roles (1:1 with Looked After Children in the community)
• Specific 1:1 roles supporting SEN children within mainstream environments
If any of these options are desirable to you, please contact Chloe Maher on 01604 521215 now!
Teaching Personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, and must also be willing to register with the update service if they have not done so already.