Steps trained candidates required ASAP!
- Variety of work placements available
- Ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding, Prevent, Supporting and Understanding Children on the Autistic Spectrum
- Competitive rates of pay
Do you have recent Steps training?
Teaching Personnel have a high demand for staff with specific Steps training as many of our SEN schools require this specialist training in order to work with their students who may present with challenging behaviour.
If you have recent Steps qualifications and some experience working with young people in residential or educational provisions, we would love to hear from you!
We can offer the following types of work:
• Full time or part time roles in SEN and mainstream schools
• Fixed term or permanent contracts
• Day to day cover supply work
• Maternity cover roles
• Long term sickness cover roles
• Tutoring roles (1:1 with Looked After Children in the community)
• Specific 1:1 roles supporting SEN children within mainstream environments
If any of these options are something you wish to consider, please send a full cv detailing your experience to email@example.com on 01604 521215