Teaching Assistant needed in Slough
- Full Time
- CPD Opportunities- NASEN
- Fantastic Career Progression
A 'Good' Special Educational Needs school in Burnham is seeking an experience SEN Primary Teacher who has recently worked with pupils with SEMH (Social Emotional Mental Health Needs)
• Full time
• Starting as soon as possible.
• Supported by numerous LSA’s and Teaching Assistants.
• Small Group of pupils (6-12 pupils)
• Cover a range of KS1 and KS2 subjects – Maths, English and Science.
• Helping to engage pupils in counselling sessions
• SEN Teacher for minimum of 1 year
• Keen to support pupils academically
• UK QTS
• Experience with pupils with SEN – namely SEMH and Autism
• Active person who is willing to take a calm approach of learning and teaching
This SEN school caters for primary, secondary and post 16 pupils with a range of SEN including autism, social emotional mental health needs, speech language and communication needs, physical disabilities and dyslexia. Staffs are highly knowledgeable with SEN and provide excellent facilities for pupils to learn, grow and develop to succeed in the workplace and live rewarding, independent lives.
To find out more contact Nicole on 01189071531 or email@example.com.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.