Spanish teacher Manchester
- Temporary maternity cover - January 2017 start
- MPS £22,24 - £32,81 (initially via supply)
- Supportive MFL team with great facilities
Large secondary school in Manchester seeking a Spanish teacher from January 2017 for a maternity cover. This is a temporary post, working within a supportive MFL department teaching Spanish to key stage 3 and GCSE classes, the school are happy to consider applications from newly qualified or experienced Spanish teachers (GCSE Spanish teaching experience essential for this post).
- Teacher of Spanish – (UK teaching experience QTS/NQT)
- Full time maternity cover starting in January 2017
- Experience teaching Spanish to GCSE essential
- MPS contract after initial supply appointment £22,244 - £32,831
- Supportive MFL department offering weekly CPD and training
- Located close to central Manchester, reachable via M60
“Required from January to cover maternity, we have a temporary two term post for a Spanish teacher who can excel in our well established department. The successful Spanish teacher applying will be given first rate support and be invited to our weekly CPD sessions to enhance their teaching pratice. We have high standards of all staff; you must be competent and experienced teaching GCSE Spanish to be considered for this post”. School Head teacher
To apply for this Spanish teaching job, please call 0161 242 1794 for more information or email your CV to email@example.com to be considered straight away.