SPANISH TEACHER REQUIRED IN THE FYLDE AREA FROM SEPTEMBER 2016
- Negotiable rates of pay dependant on experience
- Excellent opportunity for Teachers looking to pursue their teaching career
A mainstream school in Blackpool require a teacher of MFL to join their team ASAP. The school has a supportive and caring environment. They are looking for a Spanish Teacher who has experience of teaching to KS3 and KS4, and has good curriculum knowledge.
Behaviour is a challenge in the school and the incoming candidate must have effective behaviour management skills. The school is looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and adaptable Spanish teacher who can join a well run and supportive department.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to teach KS3 & GCSE Spanish
- Secondary trained Teaching Certificate
- NQT and experienced teachers please apply
- Must have Secondary School teaching experience
I urge any Spanish Teachers interested in the position above to get in touch; you can register with ourselves at http://www.teachingpersonnel.com/register
Or to make an application please contact Hayley on 01772 842155 and send your CV to Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).