Spanish Teacher - St Helens
- Full time, permanent, January 2017
- MPS / UPS
- OFSTED graded "Good"
Teaching Personnel are actively seeking a Teacher of Spanish to work within a Secondary School in St Helens for the Spring term.
The successful Spanish teacher will enjoy working within magnificent surroundings with outstanding facilities which include: advanced science laboratories, a modern ICT network and a fully equipped technology suite. Students benefit from spacious and stylish surroundings and can enjoy social interaction in both indoor and outdoor situations.
Noted by OFSTED “The exceptional leadership of the Principal and his immediate team have ensured that this school has rapidly improved. It is now good, and is improving further across all aspects of its work.”
Leadership within our client school is highly regarded within the Liverpool Catholic Archdiocese cluster of schools.
Particular highlights of this Spanish post;
• Full time Spanish position commencing in January for 2 terms (permanent contract for the ideal candidate after 16 weeks)
• Working in a highly respected school where students achieve well academically
• Student pupil behaviour and engagement graded Good by Ofsted
Spanish teachers wishing to apply for this role should have
• DBS registered on the update service (we can assist with getting this if you don’t have one)
• QTS or NQT status
• Available in January 2017
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please email your CV/cover note to email@example.com or call 0151 285 4258 immediately.
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS - Full assistance provided (AGY).