Spanish Teacher Required
- KS3 - 4 Spanish
- Pay from £110 per day
- Suitable for an NQT or an experienced specialist
Teaching Personnel are working with a client school in Durrington who are looking for Spanish teacher to cover a maternity role from 16th November until the end of the academic year. This is an excellent opportunity for an NQT or an experience teacher looking for flexible work.
The successful candidate will be:
• Able to teach Spanish up to KS4
• passionate about learning and teaching
• innovative and creative
• be resourceful and flexible
• have good ICT skills
• committed to realising the potential of all children
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and covering statement to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information, please call the Secondary Branch on 01202 292696.